Bestowed Box Subscription April 2013 Review




Hey Everyone!



It's time to see what was inside of my Bestowed Box! For those of you who are not familiar with Bestowed, it it a monthly subscription box that sends you 5 or more healthy (and yummy!) snacks in every box.



Cost: $19/month




I'm not really going to include the value of this to my box because it does not apply to me. Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely love massages. In fact, I am long overdue for one right now. Zeel only applies to people in the New York area though so I cannot use this. With Zeel, you can book a massage therapist and they come to your home to give you a massage. Totally a good idea, I wish that I could have used this.



Value: $1.06

Not only is this nutrition bar supposed to be good for you, but it is supposed to be good for the environment too. I love dark chocolate and I love coconut so I am really hoping that this bar tastes delicious. Plus it's gluten free, just another reason to love it.


Value: $1.25

I could go on for days about the health benefits of nuts. This is a mixture of almonds, cashews and pecans. I can't wait to eat these, I love that the company donates money to homeless animals with every purchase made too!


Value: $1.69

I cannot wait to try these out. They look really good and  I already know that I love aged white cheddar. It's one of my favorite flavors of popcorn :) These chips are gluten free and very high in protein. That's an automatic win for me!


Value: $3.90

I wish that I was a breakfast person, or even a morning person would be better. I usually wake up not hungry and I am working on changing that because food is our bodies fuel. Banana Cinnamon sounds like an amazing flavor. I've never tried this cereal before but it looks a lot like oatmeal to me. I love oatmeal so I'll probably end up eating this for lunch one day, or as a snack.


Value: $2.56

I LOVE pancakes. I was so excited when I saw this in my box. In fact, I just made this package 2 nights ago and they tasted amazing. I would eat pancakes all day, everyday if I could. Plus, 17 grams of protein is amazing. I don't like to put sugary syrup on my pancakes though. Peanut butter is the way to go, definitely. Don't let the fat content in peanut butter fool you! It is actually one of the best sources of protein that you will ever find (plus is tastes AMAZING). The more protein there is in food, the fuller you will get and not snack on unhealthy foods. I will absolutely be looking at more protein pancakes.

Final Value of the Box: $10.46
With Giftcard: $35.46

I am a little bit disappointed in the value of this box because I can't use the giftcard. I'm am always so happy with my Bestowed boxes and I am still really excited to try out all of the items in it.


Links





Disclaimer: Bestowed did not pay me to do this review. All opinions are my own. This post include referral links.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!