Bulu Box Subscription April 2013 Review

Hey Everyone!


My Bulu Box came in! I've been getting Bulu for a few months now and I've really enjoyed getting the boxes each month. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this subscription, "As the first and only vitamin and supplement sample box, this box includes a well-rounded sampling of vitamins and supplements that help in all areas of health. Each box contains 4 to 5 premium samples plus lifestyle extras from time to time. Every box is a feel good discovery." The company also launched a weight loss box just a few months ago, "As the first and only weight loss subscription box, this box was designed with the specific goal of weight loss in mind. Each box contains 4 to 5 premium weight loss items such as vitamin and supplement samples, fitness gear and healthy eating tools. Discover products to help you succeed with weight loss." I love this box because it is an affordable price and I get to discover new products!


Cost: $10/month


Value: $1.20

I have heard a lot of good things about EBOOST. I tried this yesterday before I went running and I had a lot of high hopes for it. The taste was definitely not my favorite. I didn't really think that it tasted like pink lemonade but it wasn't the worst energy booster that I have tasted. I thought that it definitely gave me a nice little energy boost though. I beat my best running time after taking this anyways!


Value: $4.64

I have gotten so many of these in my subscription boxes! I don't know why I haven't tried them yet because I have tons of them. They are supposed to give you the chocolate or whatever flavor without all of the added sugar and calories. Somebody should give me some suggestions as to what they use these with because I am really slacking on trying these!


Value: $1.25

I'm not really a big gum chewer. I used to chew a lot of gum in high school and I just fell out of the habit after a while. I tried a piece of this brand though and I wasn't too sure about the flavor at first. It ended up tasting really good though. There are a lot of oral health benefits with this gum too. It is supposed to prevent cavities and it's sugar-free. 


Value: $0.25

I don't usually like to take fish oil because I don't like the taste of it. There are a lot of benefits to taking fish oil though so I may have to buy a bigger bottle of this if I don't mind the taste. Key Lime sounds like a much better taste than normal fish oil! There were other flavors in this brand too, like strawberry.


Value: $2.50

I can't wait to see how this bar tastes. It is actually a company that was created by 2 dancers so I feel like it is going to be pretty nutricious.



Value: $1.76

Neo-Chill seems like a really interesting product for me. I took one of the pills last night and it seemed to do a really good job at making me relaxed. Lately I have been working fairly late and I come home wide awake so I'll stay up for hours past the time that I want to go to sleep. This doesn't make you sleepy but it definitely works at relaxing you.


Total Value of the Box: $11.60

Don't forget to enter the Spicy Subscriptions giveaway for 3 months free! Click here to enter.


Links





Disclaimer: Bulu box did not pay me to do this review. All opinions are my own.


 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!