Goodies Co. Subscription Box April 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!

I have so much catching up to do on my subscription boxes! I have been such a slacker lately but I'm here now and I am ready to show you guys all of the subscription boxes that I have gotten lately. Sorry if a lot of them are about a month late though!


My Goodies Co. box came in a few weeks ago and I am just now getting ready to share it with you all! I am always really happy to see my Goodies Co. boxes come in because I have never once been disappointed with it. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Goodies Co.,  it is actually a branch off of Wal-Mart to allow people to try different types of food. Each box features 5-8 new snacks.


Cost: $7/month


$50 Gift Card to nakedwines.com

I already checked out their website and there is a pretty big wine selection. The prices aren't bad either either! I'll have to do some more searching later to see which ones I want to try ;)


Value: $1.65

I'm not really the type of person that drinks energy drinks but I would still give this a try. It is supposed to burn calories and give you more energy. 


Value: $0.29

I have gotten something from this brand before, I believe it was in my Goodies Co. box from 2 months ago. It was a caramel covered popcorn I believe. I remembered that it tasted really good though so I have some high expectations for this too. I'm kind of disappointed with the size of this bag though. It feels like there is hardly anything in the bag. 


Value: $1.36

Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookie dough? I think that is a great flavor for any type of nutrition bar. Hopefully it tastes as good as it looks on the package. 


Value: $1.19

These look really good. They remind me of a healthier version of a rice krispie treat.



Value: $1.31

These don't really look like something that I would normally buy. They look a little bit too processed for my taste but I'm still willing to give it a try.



Value: $0.48

I LOVE sweet potatos. Hopefully these taste just as good because I cannot wait to try them out.

Total Value of the Box: $6.28 + $50 gift card

I feel like this box was definitely worth the money that I paid. I kind of wish that some of the samples were bigger though, so that I could get a better taste of what some things are like. Overall though I still really love getting my Goodies Co. box every month!

Links





Disclaimer: Goodies Co. did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!