Ipsy My Glam Subscription Bag April 2013 Review



Hey Everybody!


So I know that I am totally late on this review but this is my April 2013 Ipsy My Glam Bag! For awhile there, I was starting to get really disappointed with Ipsy but now I feel like their bags just keep getting better and better every month. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Ipsy, it is a monthly makeup subscription that sends you full-size and deluxe-size samples. 


Cost: $10/month

I totally love this bag, pink and white are a great color combination. I kind of wish that the pink had been the bigger part of the bag though because I know that I am going to get this bag so dirty. I saw some other people's blogs about this bag and a few people got different colored bags. I think that the people who got their bag at a later time in April received the other bag because this one didn't meet the Ipsy standards. 


Value: $16

"A medium rosie pink with shimmer"

Wow- this one tube of blush costs way more that the entire bag. I love that it has a shimmer to it too, the blush that I use now has shimmer. I really like that it's a pale color because I see people with really pink blush and all I can think about is how ridiculous they look. This looks like it would match my skin tone perfectly. 


Value: $0.59

"Big Sexy Hair Powder Play Volumizing & Texturizing Powder is a product that instantly liquefies when applied allowing hair to absorb the product and provide full, voluminous hair that everyone wants. Ideal for instant volume on dry hair it is the fastest, easiest way to get big sexy hair in a few seconds! It is weightless, odorless and colorless on any hair color and is great for adding texture."

I'm not a huge fan of Big Sexy Hair products but my hair could use some volume in it! I'm always willing to try a product at least once. 


Value: $14.95

I love mineral makeup, it usually makes my skin feel much cleaner than other makeup. I really like the color that I got too. It is a nice natural color, perfect for subtle, natural looks. 


Value: $5

I just realized that I have not worn nail polish in a very long time. I am slacking! My nails look so dry and dull now. This color of nail polish looks kind of like a nude/peachy color. I'm not going to lie though, I really do not like that color. If I wanted to wear a nude color I would just not wear any nail polish. It's not my favorite but I am always willing to try something at least once!


Total Value of the Bag: $36.54


I love my Ipsy bags, it gives me the chance to try out new makeup and products that I have never used before. I thought that this was a really good bag and I am pleased with the products that I received. If you aren't sign up for Ipsy already, I would highly recommend it!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for 3 free months of Spicy Subscriptions! Click here to enter the giveaway.


Links





Disclaimer: Ipsy did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. All opinions are my own. This post contains referral links. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!