My Cotton Bunny April 2013 Review



Hey Everybody!



My Cotton Bunny came in the mail! I always love to see their box at the front of my doorstep. They are always full of nice surprises! 


Cost: $13.75/month


For those of you who are not familiar with My Cotton Bunny, it is a monthly subscription service for women and girls during their monthly cycle. Each package comes with your selected brand of tampons or pads and some extra items to brighten your week!


Value: $3

I love that My Cotton Bunny has little challenges every month for their subscribers to have the chance to receive extra items! This was their extra for completing the challenge in March. If you look at the picture above with the description card in it, you can see what the challenge was for April in the right hand side. 


Value: $5?

This was a special bag that has the My Cotton Bunny subscribers this month. It's pretty simple but I know that I will definitely find a good use for it. I'll probably use it as a gym bag or a reusable bag to use at the grocery store. 


Value: $7.65

This was the brand that I chose to get each month. There is definitely more than enough in the box to last me for my week. 


The Epic Fudge Factory Fudge in Dark Chocolate
Value: $2?

This looks so delicious. The sample size is perfect for me too. I can never eat a lot of fudge because usually it is way too sweet but this looks perfect for me. 

Total Value of the Box: $17.65

I had to guess the value of some of the items in this box so of course my total value may not be completely accurate but it should be fairly close. I am very pleased with this box though! I don't think that I have ever been disappointed with a My Cotton Bunny box before. 

Don't forget to enter my Spicy Subscriptions giveaway! You could win 3 months of the Spicy Subscriptions 50 Shades of Grey themed box plus other prizes. All you have to do is click HERE and all of the instructions are right on that page. This is a great opportunity for you to find new products!

Links





Disclaimer: My Cotton Bunny did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. All opinions are my own. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!