Sunday Social

Hey Everybody!

Sunday Social
I decided to do my very first Sunday Social link-up with Ashley and Neely!
1.  How did you come up with your blog name? 

That's an easy one! I knew that I wanted to blog about items that I used so I wanted the name to incorporate that. So I decided on Reviews Until You Drop when I couldn't think of anything else LOL. 

2. What is your favorite thing about blogging? 

I love how friendly everybody is. I have not met one rude person while blogging and everybody seems to love what they write about. I love meeting so many different people who like to write about different things. 

3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without? 

Subscription boxes. Ever since I started reading other blogs that reviewed subscription boxes, I just wanted to try all of them out too. They are always a surprise and so much fun! I love getting monthly surprises in my mailbox :)

4. Facebook or Twitter? and why? 

Facebook. Don't get me wrong, I like to tweet too. It's so much easier to connect with people on Facebook though. I have a lot of family and friends who have a Facebook and not a Twitter so the easiest way to talk to them is through Facebook.

5. If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be? 

Jack Johnson. I'm only saying that because I want to go to one of his concerts and meet him one day. There's something about his music that I love and would love to see him live. 

6. What is something you want people to know about your blog?

Hmmm... I just want everybody to know the things that I love and want to promote to other people! For example, I LOVE small businesses and I want people to see the great items that can come from them :)

Comments

  1. I am a newbie to the Sunday Social too. Love the concept of your blog!

    www.livinglobpries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I checked out yours and the design/layout of it looks awesome :)

      Delete
  2. Subscriptions is a good one! There is so many that I have been opened up too & I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog!!
    So excited I did!
    Now following.
    Looking forward to getting to know you and keeping up.

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!