1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)
I feel like this one is pretty obvious but I cannot live without my phone! I use it for directions, communication and something to play with when I'm bored. I'm always afraid of missing important calls. If I ever find out I left it at home, I immediately have to turn around and go get it no matter where I am. The second thing I can't live without is my pair of sunglasses. I wear them every single day, no matter what the weather is like. The third thing I can't live without is my water bottle! It's very rare that somebody sees me without my water bottle, I carry it everywhere.
2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
I seriously cannot decide what my favorite book is. I haven't actually read a book that's blown my mind in years. I wish I could get back into reading as much as I used to but it's so hard to find the time now.
3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
I have so many things that I want to accomplish. I think that the biggest that I would like is weight loss though. It's not so much that I want to be really skinny, I just want to be fit. I want to be able to do a pull-up and a run a mile in a decent amount of time. That's my goal and I'm not doing a terrible job at accomplishing it!
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
I honestly don't like to live in the past, so I'd rather just keep living my life as it is. I've had a lot of good years in my past but I'd rather just keep living for the future!
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?