Ultra Sleeves Protection Cover Review



I love my iPad and I would do anything to help protect it. That's why I was so excited to be able to try out 
Ultra Sleeves Protective Covers! I have the older version of the iPad but I can't imagine getting rid of it for a very long time, so I want to protect it as much as I can. I've had it for 2 years now and I kept telling myself that I was going to get a protective cover for it, but I never did. 

"Don’t let scratches and spills limit you from using your new computer tablet! Protect your valuable electronics with our new Ultra Sleeves™ disposable, protective sleeves for computers tablet and e-readers such as iPads and Kindles. 

Ultra Sleeves™ are designed to be economical solutions for using your computer tablet at the beach, with your kids, in the kitchen, at a barbeque… or whenever you want to protect against that OOPS situation!

Our sleeves are made from the same high quality, acid-free, and recyclable plastic film used in the collectibles industry, with added anti-static feature to better protect your expensive electronics. We use unique double adhesive strips which provides an improved seal and the resealable adhesivea lets you open and close it back up with ease for battery charging and adjusting."


I love my protective cover! My iPad and I go through a lot together and it needs as much protection as possible. It was very easy to put on and it stayed on!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. So cool!

    FYI - giveaway at my blog!
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!