Casepics Review



Don't you just love personalizing your electronic gadgets? Not too long ago, I discovered this great website that allows you to take any picture that you want and turn it into a case for your phone. It's called Casepics!


To make my case, I took a picture that I had from London of the Big Ben clock tower. It was super easy to make and the case turned out way nicer than I was expecting! You can even put several different pictures on the case, like the case shown in the picture above. I like how you can even change the filter for the pictures. I changed my phone case into Sepia. 

I've seen a lot of cool cases with people's families on them. I love Casepics! I should make a case with a picture of my husky and yellow labrador next...


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!