Ozeri Frying Pan Review



Ever since I moved into my new home, I've been looking for things to fill up my cupboards! One of the things that I didn't have before was a frying pan. I was more than happy to accept the 10" Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri

Here's a little description about this particular frying pan:
  • "Features ETERNA, the world's longest lasting 100% PFOA-free non-stick coating developed in the USA.
  • Made of the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel with TriPly construction and a polished mirror exterior.
  • Eco-friendly pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
  • Scratch-resistant coating allows for super easy cleaning, while remaining free of PFOA - a harmful chemical used in making traditional cookware.
  • Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant stainless-steel handle reinforced to the pan via 3 rivets, and a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves."

Of course I had to test it out and see how well it performed making my food. My results were great! I loved using the Ozeri frying pan and it cooked my food rather well and I had no complaints! One of the other things that I love about it is that it is super easy to clean up too!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!