Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Splendies November 2013 Review


I'm not going to lie, one of my least favorite activities is underwear shopping. I can never decide on the right print, the right style or the right price. I was introduced to this awesome subscription service called Splendies a couple of month's ago and I absolutely love it! They send out 3 different pairs of underwear every month for a super affordable price!


Cost: $12/month

They are having a sale right now where a month is only $8! How can you beat getting 3 pairs of cute underear for only $8? I've seen underwear at Victoria's Secret go for $12.50 a piece!


When I first saw these, I had to think about whether or not I have any panties that are red... I thought that these were really cute though! The little heart design is very cute :)


This pair is more of your thong style and they are EXTREMELY soft. I've really been into the whole colorblock look lately too so I love these!


I love the little bow on the back too :)


I'm not much into the plaid prints but these are in my favorite color so I love them too! They are very bright, I'll have to make sure I'm wearing something dark when I wear them LOL


The reason why these are my favorite out of the whole pack is because the back is made of lace. I have a pair with lace back and I LOVE them. They are so comfortable and very cute!


I loved my Splendies collection! Another thing that I love about their subscription is that every package comes with different panties. So if your friend gets the service too, you guys won't get all of the same pairs!


Disclaimer: I received this package for review purposes only, no compensation was received. All opinions are my own. 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute underwear you have here! And the deal is pretty good! It's not often when you see 3 underwears go for $8. Too bad I have way too many VS underwears, or else I may jump on it :B
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are very cute undies - they look like good undies for someone in perfect shape - me, of course LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are very cute and its a big + that they are comfortable..

    ReplyDelete