Monday, December 30, 2013

Bestowed December 2013 Review


One of my all-time favorite nutrition boxes is Bestowed! They were nice enough to send me a review box so of course, I said yes. If you aren't familiar with Bestowed, it's a monthly subscription box that sends you an assortment of healthy snacks, beverages and more. One of my favorite things about Bestowed is that they send a lot of full-sized items!


Cost: $19/month



This would make such a great snack! I've only had quinoa a couple of times and I liked it when I tried it. It's supposed to be a healthier alternative to rice. 



I, of course, had to open these up and try them right away. They tasted like a healthier alternative to cheetos. They aren't as greasy and they taste really good!


KIND Bar ($1.50)

Dark chocolate and Chili almond is a very interesting flavor taste... I'm up for trying anything though and I'm betting that it still tastes great!



Oh man, they are lucky that I like spicy food because I can't wait to rip this open! I'm trying to figure out what I want to use it with... I'm thinking some chicken!


Simply Stock ($1.04)

Organic chicken broth is exactly what I need. I bet that I could make some great, homemade chicken noodle soup with this. I love that it's unsalted because I'm not a huge fan of salt!



I saved the best item for last. I bet that this would taste amazing with some carrots and I wouldn't even regret eating like I would with ranch. All you have to do is add some greek yogurt and it's all ready to eat!


Total Value: $13.06

Click this link if you want to try out these great items! Bestowed


Disclaimer: This box was given to me for review purposes only. All opinions are my own. 

3 comments:

  1. Those are some great items, but are all their boxes worth less than the subscription? Seems a little odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Om-nom-nom! Saffron Road curries are the best!

    Karen
    www.unpackthebox.net

    ReplyDelete