Monday, January 20, 2014

Fair Ivy Duet Subscription Box #1 January 2014


I've mentioned in previous posts that I am a HUGE fan of promoting small businesses, that's why I decided to go for the plunge and try out a subscription service called Fair IvyFair Ivy is a subscription service that sends out only handmade items. 


Cost: $35/month


I went for the Duet Subscription this month. The duet subscription is actually a 2 part subscription. Instead of getting everything in one package, you get 2 separate packages throughout the month. One of the packages has jewelry in it and the other is a variable item. 


It looks like my first package was the jewelry package!


I got this very beautiful necklace from a company called Just a Charm. It sits kind of high on the neck, I thought that it looked great with one of my white v-necks shirts. It's very beautiful and matches just about anything!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Erica,
    Thanks for the lovely review of your first Duet item! We're happy to have you on board our surprise train :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I'm just stopping by from your link up with Unpack the Box & Mommy Splurge. Thanks for sharing your review of Fair Ivy. They continue to be one of my favorite subscription boxes and right now I'm not signed up, so I enjoy seeing what surprises were sent out!!! Also love the amazing packaging! I need to sign up for this one again!
    Kristie
    Can't Stop Subscribing

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is lovely and I really like the idea of getting your subscription in two parts!

    ReplyDelete