POPSUGAR Must Have Subscription Box March 2017 Review



I was so excited to see my very first POPSUGAR Must Have box sitting on my door step yesterday! The box was so much bigger than it looks in the picture. 


Price: $39.95

Each box is full of full-sized products that are worth more than $100!




This picture album is so adorable! It holds 80 pictures and I think that the cover is so adorable.


Cinnamon Churro Smash Mallow (Value $4) + 20% discount off of a future purchase

As soon as I opened the bag I could immediately smell the overpowering smell of cinnamon churros! I ended up giving this bag to a friend because for some reason I just don't have much of a sweet tooth. The friend that I gave this too has a daughter though and she said that they love to have these as an after dinner snack now!



I love this bag! When I checked out the Stephanie Johnson website I saw that this bag comes in so many other cute colors too. I can probably only really see myself using this bag to go to the pool or the beach though, just because I wouldn't want everyone to see my belongings normally.


pr


I think that this lunchbox is probably my favorite item in the entire March POPSUGAR Must Have box! It's so adorable and it's even dishwasher safe! I like the strap that goes around it too because it ensures that the lid doesn't pop off while toting it around.



This eye brighter has actually become a staple in my every day make up bag, especially on the days that I decide not to wear my normal dark eye liner. Another plus is that it's vegan. This eye brighter just makes my eyes pop when ever I feel like I look sleepy! It's absolutely become a new favorite of mine.



I am so glad this came in this month's box! I am in desperate need of a new pair of sunglasses since it is Spring time and all. What I really liked about the website was that each pair of sunglasses actually told you what hair color each pair of sunglasses looks best with. 

Total Value: $136

I'd say this month's POPSUGAR Must Have box was an absolute success!


Disclaimer: This post may contain referral links. All opinions of this review are the opinion of the author. The author did not receive payment for this review. 












Comments

  1. Very good post. I definitely appreciate this website.

    Continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!