Sunday, March 24, 2013

Conscious Box Subscription March 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!



I just received my second Conscious Box. With each box, you receive a variety of pure and natural products. 


Cost: $19.95/month


Every box comes with a cute little postcard.
Value: $0.25


Two Degrees Bar in "Cherry Almond"
Value: $2.22



Two Degrees Bar in "Chocolate Banana"
Value: $2.22


Zarbee's All-Natural Cough Syrup in "Honey Lemon"
Value: $0.50


Nektar Honey Crystals
Value: $0.34


Agro Labs Wheatgrass Boost Drink
Value: $3.33


Stash "Very Berry" Herbal Tea
Value: $0.46


Sumsoap Handmade Soap
Value: $5


Olde Man Cranberry Pecan Granola
Value: $0.50


Value: $0.45


Value: $0.83



Smarty Pants Vitamins for Grown-Ups
Value: $0.83


Chef Sleeve Disposable iPhone Sleeves
Value: $8


Total Value of the Box: $24.93


I love all of the variety that Conscious Box gives. All of the items are organic and healthy, what more could I ask for? 

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter!

Links





Disclaimer: Conscious Box did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. 











No comments:

Post a Comment