Conscious Box Subscription March 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!



I just received my second Conscious Box. With each box, you receive a variety of pure and natural products. 


Cost: $19.95/month


Every box comes with a cute little postcard.
Value: $0.25


Two Degrees Bar in "Cherry Almond"
Value: $2.22



Two Degrees Bar in "Chocolate Banana"
Value: $2.22


Zarbee's All-Natural Cough Syrup in "Honey Lemon"
Value: $0.50


Nektar Honey Crystals
Value: $0.34


Agro Labs Wheatgrass Boost Drink
Value: $3.33


Stash "Very Berry" Herbal Tea
Value: $0.46


Sumsoap Handmade Soap
Value: $5


Olde Man Cranberry Pecan Granola
Value: $0.50


Value: $0.45


Value: $0.83



Smarty Pants Vitamins for Grown-Ups
Value: $0.83


Chef Sleeve Disposable iPhone Sleeves
Value: $8


Total Value of the Box: $24.93


I love all of the variety that Conscious Box gives. All of the items are organic and healthy, what more could I ask for? 

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter!

Links





Disclaimer: Conscious Box did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!