Bestowed Box February 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!

I just got my very first Bestowed Box, I was not sure about what to expect but I was really excited to find out!



Bestowed costs $19 a month.



You are guaranteed to get 5 or more healthy snacks.



Simply Snackin Jerky Sticks. One in the flavor "Teriyaki Dried Chicken Breast with Mangoes & Papayas" and the other in the flavor "Dried Beef Sirloin with Apples & Cherries"
Retail Value: $2.88

UPDATE: I tried the "Dried Beef Sirloin with Apples & Cherries" today. It tasted AMAZING. I love beef jerky but I have not had any in a long time. These slices were the perfect size to fulfill my craving, and they were healthy. Both flavors were very good but I think that I liked the beef one better. I will definitely be buying more of these for myself!



22 Days Protein Bar in the Flavor "PB+Chocolate Chip Nirvana"
Retail Value: $2.99

I am really hoping that this bar tastes amazing. I have been searching for a good protein bar for awhile now. This one bar has 20 grams of protein in it! If you want to lose weight, then protein in your diet is an absolute must. I love that this bar is vegan too!

 


Green and Blacks Organic Dark Chocolate
Retail Value: $1.20

I was really disappointed that this was damaged during shipping. When I opened up my box, I saw all of these brown spots on my items and I couldn't figure out what it was. The bar looks like it exploded or something. It does smell good though.

UPDATE: This chocolate tasted really good. I can only have small pieces of it at a time though because the chocolate is so rich. I would buy another bar, it was one of the better "healthy" chocolates that I have tried. 




Barbara's Bakery Cereal in the flavor "Cranberry"
Retail Value: $.74

UPDATE: This cereal tasted really good. I especially liked how it had real cranberries in it. It did taste like it had a lot of grains in it though. I still wouldn't mind having another bowl of it. 




NuttZo SEVEN Nut & Seed Butter
Retail Value: $12.99

Total Value of the Box: $20.80

This box is a lot of fun for me. I love to try new, healthy products that I won't feel guilty about eating. There is actually nothing in this box that I don't want to try. I am really excited to try all of it. Hopefully everything is as good as I want it to be! Don't forget to check back up on my posts, I always update them to let you all know how well I liked each product!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and subscribe to my YouTube Channel! I will put all of the links below.

Links

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Here!

Follow me on Twitter Here!

Sign up for Bestowed here!




Disclaimer: Bestowed did not contact me, or pay me to do this review in any way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!