Doggyloot Haul February 2013

Hey Everyone!

I just received my very first Doggyloot haul! Doggyloot is a website that has flash sales for dogs everyday. All of the items on Doggyloot are up to 75% off. With the two big dogs that I have, every little bit helps! If you use my link for Doggyloot, you automatically get a $5 credit for your first purchase :)



LM Farms Pig Knuckle Bones ($20)
I paid: $11
My dogs love all types of bones. I know that some people might think that these are gross, but my puppies seriously go nuts for these things! 


Tuff Enuff Rhino
I paid: $12.99
This was actually the "Toy-of-the-Month" for large dogs.


Pet Qwerks Wig Wag Balls ($26)
I paid: $13
You can put treats inside of these toys!


Mighty Dog Toys Pink Dragonfly ($34)
I paid: $18
This is supposed to be the perfect toy for tugging and pulling on, so I am hoping that my puppies won't rip it up in a week. 

That was everything that I received in this haul for Doggyloot.  My dogs are already playing with their toys and loving them! Don't forget to use my link so that you can get a $5 credit towards your first purchase!

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will put all of the links below. 

Links





Disclaimer: Doggyloot did not contact me, or pay me to do this review in any way. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!