Goodies Company Subscription Box February 2013 Review

Hey Everyone!

I just got my very first Goodies Co. subscription box for February 2013.



This box only cost $7 a month so I figured it was worth a try! The Goodies Co. is actually a part of the Wal-Mart company. Each box features 5-8 products. 


I can't wait to try out all of these new products! 


Wai Lana Fruit & Nut Bar in "Tropical Macadamia"
Retail Value: $2.99


Plentils Lentil Chips in "Dill & Sour Cream"
Retail Value: $.50

UPDATE: These were definitely different tasting. They were like puffed up chips. I thought that the taste was a little bit bland, but still good at the same time. I could taste more vinegar than sour cream in this flavor though. I would buy another bag if it meant that they were healthy for me!


Chips Ahoy Cookie's with Reese's 
Retail Value: $1.87

UPDATE: I can't even remember the last time that I had a Chips Ahoy cookie. I've tried cutting out all overly-processed foods in my diet. I did still try these and they weren't too bad. Surprisingly, they were really soft. The Reese's bits tasted really good too. I probably won't be buying anymore of these for myself though because they aren't too healthy. If you're not concerned with your weight then I would recommend them. 


Snackwells Yogurt Covered Pretzels
Retail Value: $1.13


Peanute Butter & Co.  Packets in Dark Chocolate Dreams and Smooth Operator
Retail Value: $.52

UPDATE: Both of these packets tasted really good. I liked them a lot on a slice of toast. I thought that the "Dark Chocolate Dreams" was going to taste more like Nutella, but it tasted more like peanut butter with a hint of chocolate in it. Either way, these both were still really good. 


JD's  Cheddar Bacon Popcorn
Retail Value: $1.33

UPDATE: This was definitely a product that I'm not used to, nor have I ever seen anything like it before. I really didn't like the smell that it had when it came out of the microwave. The taste wasn't too bad, but I didn't think that it was too good either. I'd say that it tasted more like processed cheese than bacon. I probably wouldn't buy another box.

Total Value of the Box: $8.34

I am really excited to try out the peanut butter and chocolate spreads. I love trying new things and I have never tried a lot of the things in this box (except for the Snackwells). I will definitely be receiving next month's box! There is a waiting list to receive the Goodies box so sign up now! I think I waited about 3 weeks before I got my invite. 

Don't forget to check back in on my posts, I always update them as I try new products to let you guys know how good they tasted!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and subscribe to my YouTube channel! I will post all of the links below.

Links





Disclaimer: The Goodies Co. did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!