Graze Food Box February 2013- Box 4

Hey Everybody!



I just received my 4th Graze box! Graze only costs $5 every other week and you receive 4 healthy snacks based on what you like.


I received the "Lightbox" for this week.

"Very Nori-Ish" with Japanese rice crackers and nori seaweed.

UPDATE: These were a tad bit spicy. Not like an over powering spicy though. It was just the right amount of spice for me. I thought that these tasted pretty good. 


"Poached Pear with Vanilla" with pears, vanilla pumpkin seeds and lemon raisins.

UPDATE: I'm not usually huge on pears, but I was very surprised at how much I liked this mixture. I thought that it was really good. My favorite thing in the package was probably the vanilla pumpkin seeds, they were SO good!


"Shangri-La" with lingonberries, pineapples, almond slices and pumpkin seeds.

UPDATE: This was a little bit too bland for my taste. The only thing with much flavor in it was the pineapple. I requested not to get this again in my box.


"Date & Banana Loaf with Cinnamon" with dates, bananas, yogurt coated seeds and cinnamon raisins.

UPDATE: I love bananas, they are definitely one of my favorite fruits. For some reason though, I just don't like Graze's bananas in their snack packs. I ended up throwing away all of the bananas in this pack as well as the dates. I just ate the raisins and the seeds, those were good. 

Each of these packets are worth $1.25, which equal up to the $5 that I paid for the box. I have liked a lot of the items that I've tried from Graze so far. I will update this post and let you all know how each snack tastes!

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will post all of the links below.


Links





Disclaimer: Graze did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!