Bestowed Subscription Box March 2013 Review

Hey Everyone!



I just received my second Bestowed Box! I love their packaging, it is so much more attractive than a boring brown box. With each Bestowed Box, you receive 5 or more healthy snacks a month. 


Cost: $19/month


Manitoba Hemp Hearts
Value: $2.99

I've never tried these before but I have heard good things about them! Apparently they taste really good when you mix them in with salad, cereal or yogurt.


Nature's Earthly Choice Quinoa Lentil Soup
Value: $3.83

I don't believe that I have ever had lentil soup before. But I do love that it's gluten free and 6 grams of protein is quite a bit for soup!

UPDATE: When I made this soup I had no idea what to expect from it. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was though. One of my favorite parts about this soup is that it has very limited ingredients. All of the ingredients are REAL too. Like peas, carrots, etc. There aren't any artificial flavors in it and the list of ingredients doesn't take up half  of the back side. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who is trying to eat healthier. The regular serving size even filled me up, unlike a lot of other soups. Usually when I eat soup I end up feeling just as hungry as when I first started eating it. Definitely a good choice to eat!


Happy Squeeze Pomegranate Blueberry & Pear Pouch
Value: $1.77

I LOVE these pouches. At first I thought it was more like a drink but it's actually more like applesauce. I've never tried this flavor before but it sounds like a good combination to me!


Oloves Hot Chilli Mama
Value: $1.59

I think that this looks like the most interesting product in the box. I really like olives but I've never had spicy olives. I am definitely excited to try these out.

UPDATE:  I'd say that there was about 12 total olives in this package. I really did think that they weren't bad too. I'm not a huge olive lover but I do like olives. I really didn't think that they were that spicy though. It was just the right amount of spiciness for me.   I wouldn't mind another pack of these!


Artisana Coconut Butter
Value: $2.01

I honestly have no idea what you are supposed to use coconut butter with. If anybody could let me know please tell because I have no idea!


Nature's Bakery Fig Bar in "Whole Wheat Raspberry"
Value: $1.25


iTrain is a website where you can download workouts

Total Value of the Box: $38.44

I love getting my Bestowed box each month! I get to try out new, healthy foods without spending a lot of money. Did you get Bestowed this month? What was your favorite item?

Links





Disclaimer: Bestowed did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. All opinions are my own. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!