FabFitFun Subscription Box Spring/March 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!



Ever since I heard that FabFitFun was launching, I have been anxiously waiting for my first box! With this box, you receive items from the beauty, fashion, fitness and wellness categories. This is a quarterly box though, so you only get one box every 4 months. 


Cost: $49.99 every 3 months. 
The items in the box are premium and full-sized products worth over $100.


Think Thin High Protein Bar in "Creamy Peanut Butter"
Value: $1.65

High protein bars are a good thing in my book! I did notice that the carbs were a little bit high compared to the grams of fiber in it though. Either way, I'll still try it! 


Jouer Lip Gloss in "Nude Glisten"
Value: $5?

I'm probably being a little bit nice on that value because this is a pretty small tube of lip gloss. A regular size costs $20 but I couldn't find how much is in a regular tube of their lip gloss. Apparently this shade is a limited edition though! It looks more like a sheer sparkle color when you put it on. 


Zoya Nail Polish in "FabFitFun Fushia"
Value: $8

I've never used Zoya before so I'm not quite sure how well it does. I do like that FabFitFun made their very own nail polish for their box though! It looks like a very bright pink, hence the name "Fushia" :)


Value: $38

I don't believe that I have ever used Moroccan oil in my hair before. I'm pretty simple when it comes to hair care products. Throw in some leave-in conditioner and call it good. Every once in a while I use some hairspray to keep down the fly-aways. My simple hair treatment has actually gotten me a lot of hair compliments too surprisingly! Last night I was at work and somebody told me that my hair looked "fabulous". He then went on to ask me if it was real (which of course it is). After a little bit of arguing with him I think that I finally convinced  him that I was not wearing any extensions or a wig! 


Jewel Mint Earrings
Value: $29.99

Okay... I think that these look absolutely ridiculous. When I tried them on it looked like I had 2 little octopuses hanging from my ears. The metal felt really cheap too, so more than likely I'm going to end of with infected ears if I wear them. I will more than likely not be wearing these out in public. 


Jewel Mint Jewel of the Nile Earrings
Value: $29.99

When I first saw these I thought they were pretty cute. The colors are perfect for the upcoming Easter holiday too! When I tried them on they were a little bit too long for me though. I don't usually wear really long earrings because they look weird on me. I'll probably still wear them a few times though. 


Jewel Mint Ring
Value: $29.99

This is probably my favorite jewelry piece out of all the ones that I got. I like the colors and I think that it looks very pretty. Especially because it will match anything!

Total Value of the Box: $142.62


This was FabFitFun's very first box and to be honest with you, I was not too impressed. Most of the value of the box was in the jewelry and most of those pieces were ones that I probably would not wear very often (if at all). I think that I am going to give this subscription one more box to prove themselves, then I will decide if I want to cancel or not. I am pretty excited to try out the hair treatment though, we'll see if my hair can handle it :) 

Links





Disclaimer: FabFitFun did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. All opinions are my own. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!