Doggyloot Toy-of-the-Month April 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!

Don't worry, I didn't forget about you all. My schedule has been extremely busy these past couple of weeks because I am a student so I had some Finals to do but now they are over! I just have a couple more assignments to turn in then I can finally do my happy dance. 


I received my Doggyloot (if you use my referral link you can get $5 off your first purchase!) toy-of-the-month a couple of weeks ago and I am just now getting around to sharing it with you all. Doggyloot is actually a website that has different flash sales for dog items everyday but they just started the toy-of-the-month a couple of months ago.  You have the option to choose between the small, medium or large dog option and I receive the large dog toy each month. 

Cost: $12.99/month


Value: $6.99

I'm really not liking the value that I paid versus the value of the toy. For now, this will probably be my last toy-of-the-month for awhile. I really like all of their other flash sales though so I would definitely recommend checking those out. I have gotten a lot of good deals and items from their website and all of the other monthly toys that I have gotten have been around the value that I paid. It just looks like this month was a dud for me. 

Links





Disclaimer: Doggyloot did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. All opinions are my own. This post contains referral links. 




Comments

  1. Hi Erica-

    It's the doggyloot team hear. Glad to hear you love our deals and sorry to hear you were a bit disappointed by this month's toy. IF you could please email woof@doggyloot.com referencing this blog post, we'll help you out. We suspect you may have ordered the Large Toy but somehow received the medium size dog toy instead. Please contact us and we'll be MORE than happy to sort it out.

    Lots of licks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!