Soap of the Month Club March 2013 Review

Hey Everyone!


I just received by Organically Green Soap of the Month Club! For those of you who are unfamiliar with this service, you receive a full-sized bar of organic soap each month plus some samples. All of the soaps that are sent out are made with a highly moisturizing formula, no artificial colors, 100% vegetable base, biodegradable and not tested on animals.

Cost: $6.50/month


Tea, Lemon, Clove Soap with Calendula Flowers

This is the sample soap for this month, there wasn't too much information about it on their website but it does smell good!


Parsley & Coconut Soap

I didn't up the package yet because I want to keep it fresh until I use it. According to their website this parsley soap speeds up collagen production, clean pores, soothes tired eyes and it is a nourishing skin treatment. It is unscented too, just in case anybody was wondering.

I really like getting these monthly soaps. It helps me mix up my boring soap routine and use organic products.  I feel like it is very much worth the money!

Links





Disclaimer: The Soap of the Month Club did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. All opinions are my own. 





Comments

  1. I have had horrible customer service with this company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? What happened? That's actually not the first time I've heard that

      Delete
    2. I've had great customer service from this company, I LOVE their soaps!

      Delete
  2. I was unable to have customer service even respond to me. I recieved this as a gift. They took the money off of my hubbys card right away. Yet as canadian I could not redeem my gift.
    It has been a month, money has not been refunded, and I have been blocked from their facebook page.
    What a garbage childish company.
    I would NEVER recommend this company!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've paid for multiple months and I haven't received any soap yet. My sister has the same problem. I've emailed them 5 times and posted on their Facebook 3 times but I haven't had any response. But they had time to delete my posts from their page. They don't have a number or address listed so it's impossible to report them to the better business bureau. I won't be getting any soaps or money back any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like this is one disreputable company! They sent me one soap out of 6 soaps that was given to me as a gift. They have not responded to my nice e-mails and there is no number to call. I intend to complain to the better business bureau.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They only sent me the soaps for about 3 or 4 months, but I received a ONE YEAR subscription. I can't find a phone number to contact them...feeling ripped off!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!