Wine Wear Review



I was so excited when I found out that I was chosen to review Wine Wear! So basically, Wine Wear is just like a greeting card for a wine bottle. It's a fun way to gift a bottle of wine to anybody! I was sent "Santa" and I think it's so cute! It's perfect for bringing a bottle of wine to a Christmas party.


There are tons of different designs to choose from on Wine Wear's website. There are designs for Father's/Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, Thank You gift, Weddings and so much more! All designs are $3.49 each unless you want to buy a pack. There is a Christmas pack and a Variety pack for $14, each comes with 5 different designs. 

Photo borrowed from Wine Wear's website

I love the whole idea of Wine Wear! I am definitely going to give this as a gift to one of my friends around Christmas time. It costs around the same as a greetings card and it makes a bottle of wine so much better! I am definitely thinking about buying more designs in the near future.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. this is a cute idea!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a nice way to jazz up giving someone a bottle of wine! It makes seem so much more festive and that you put some thought into it! I've never heard of it before, and I adore it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!