Fabletics February 2014 Review + 50% Off Coupon!


My Fabletics package came in the mail today and I was so excited to see it sitting in my mailbox!! I've been waiting for the new collection to come out since I got last month's package. I've been wearing the clothes that I got last month every week and they are incredibly comfortable. I love their service because there are TONS of different collections to choose from and if you don't like anything, you can always skip a month. PLUS, celebrity Kate Hudson is one of the cofounders and I just love her :) 

So this month, I chose a collection called "Sashay". It feature 3 different items; shorts, a t-shirt and a sports bra. I could have chosen the purple and black collection or the peach and white collection. I chose to mix things up a bit this month and got the purple and black collection.


Cost: $50/month

Click here to get 50% off your first outfit! (It'll take the discount off at checkout)

I mainly chose this collection for the sports bra. I love the design and I have tons of shirts that it would look good with. 


The t-shirt that it came with is INCREDIBLY soft! I would definitely wear this to the gym, to go out and to sleep in. It fits great too. I like my work out gear to fit loose and this is amazing. 


When I chose this collection, I was a little scared to get it because it had shorts (I usually like to workout in capris and pants). They intrigued me because they have the spandex underneath the mesh material though. I've had a pair like these from Nike way back when and I hated them. The spandex would always slide up when I was running and they were a pain to wear. Since this was a different brand though, I decided to try them out again. They are SO much better than the old pair from Nike that I had!! The spandex never runs up and they are extremely comfortable. 

This outfit was way better than anything that I was expecting, I loved it!

Photo credit to Fabletics

Here's a picture from the Fabletics website that shows what the outfit looks like on. I absolutely love it and now I can't wait for next month's collection to come out!!

Don't forget that you can get 50% off of your first subscription just by clicking here!



Disclaimer: I paid for this outfit with my own money and all opinions are my own. This post contains referral links. 

Comments

  1. I've always wondered about those shorts with the spandex undies - I always thought they'd ride up too. Glad to hear they don't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute combination! Love it. It'll look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purple and black! This stuff looks so comfy!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!