Free Target Baby Registry Bag

Hey Everyone!

Did you know that when you are expecting, a lot of places will give you free stuff? I recently discovered that a lot of stores will give you a free welcome box when you create a baby registry, like Target!

To get my free welcome bag at Target, I started by creating a baby gift registry on their website. Then on my next trip to Target, I went up to the customer service desk and asked them "Is this where I go to get my baby welcome bag?" The woman behind the counter didn't even ask for my name, she just reached behind the counter and handed me this pretty bag!


This is a reusable bag that cam in grey and it has a snap top. 

Now for all of the goodies that came inside of the bag!


I honestly was shocked when I found out that there was an 8-oz Dr. Brown bottle. These go for $5.99 on their website. Bottles get very pricey when you have to buy a lot of them, this item alone made the whole bag worth it!


I also got 2 diapers to sample for when my baby is born. They came in fun designs; whales and bubbles!


Johnson's baby shampoo. This is normally a pretty cheap item, I saw a 200mL bottle going for less than $3.00. I am super grateful for the sample size because I can use it on my baby to see if I like it or not. 


2 nursing pads and 2 breastmilk storage bags. I'm sure I will be using these!


Babyganics moisturizing lotion sample







I will honestly be using this and there's a high possibility that I will be buying more of it.




Now for the fun part! There was also this book with all of these amazing coupons.


Who can turn down a 50% off Starbucks coupon? While I don't drink a lot of anymore, I love going to Starbucks just for their tea and cake pops. 



I was looking at the Cloud Island brand for my baby's room and they have such cute stuff!







I would highly recommend that anyone who is expecting, go get your free baby registry bag! You can't beat free!





Disclaimer: This post may contain referral links. All opinions of this review are the opinion of the author. The author did not receive payment for this review. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!